Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get quilt catalogues/programs before the sale?
- Quilt catalogues are available at Mennonite Central Committee, 50 Kent Avenue in Kitchener as well as in many local businesses and tourism destinations.
How do I register for the quilt auction and other auctions?
- The registration desk is located inside the arena. Registration is free.
How can I pay for my purchases?
- Purchases from the auctions may be paid with Visa or Mastercard or by debit machine located at the registration desk. Using a debit card or credit card, cash can be withdrawn at the the registration desk. All purchases from food and variety venues are made with cash.
Where can I park?
- There is plenty of free parking on the fairgrounds for cars and buses. Please follow instructions of parking attendants
Is the site handicap accessible?
- Yes, there are parking spaces for the handicapped available and buildings are accessible. The tent area is grass and cinder track.
Can I bring my camper van or my tent on Friday night of the Sale?
- Yes, there is unserviced space to park your van or pitch your tent at no charge
Can I bring my dog?
- Yes. Please be a responsible pet owner.